Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
Bronze + Young Ambassador Programme - Prestatyn High School
•Secondary School (Year 7, 8 & 9)
•Flexible in numbers – although schools are advised to have no more than 10.
•Ideally 5 Male, 5 Female.
A Bronze + Young Ambassador should be:
•a promoter and supporter of sport and special sporting events!
•passionate about Sport!
•have good communication skills with adults and young people.
•have the ability to show initiative.
•portray a positive image of themselves and the school.
•be involved in other areas of school life. Eg: 5x60 activity, school teams, sports council, school council.
•an inspirational figure within their school a role model!
•someone who promotes and lives out Olympic and Paralympics values.
Prestatyn High School, LL198RS
Benefits to your School and the volunteer:
• Allows us to nurture the talented leaders we have at an earlier stage.
• Bridges the gap between Bronze (Year 6) and Silver (Year 10 & 11.)
• Will provide support for Silver and Gold YA’s.
• A role model for others!
• Someone who can promote sport within your school!
• Links with Healthy Schools, etc!
• A champion for major sporting events!
• Someone who can help organise clubs and events!
• Your Young Ambassadors will build in confidence
Good Communication skills
Be able to inspire others
Marketing and promotion skills
Coaching and Sport, Sports Leadership, Assisting Coach with Session
You must be over 11 years old
You need a criminal check You need an induction Accessible
Age Groups Children
Open from Saturday 1st April 2017 to Saturday 31st March 2018
Closing on Saturday 31st March 2018 in 38 days.