Silver Young Ambassador - Rhyl High School
- Promote the opportunities and work of the 5x60 scheme and PE department within the school and wider community.
- Work on specific sports related project groups within the school such as 'Play More Football', ‘Increasing girls participation’, ‘5x60 rewards’.
- Assist in creating a diverse and inclusive 5x60 program at Rhyl High School.
- Help organise and arrange sporting events at the school such as transition festivals, 5x60 festivals..
- Work on provision for sport for Rhyl High School’s feeder schools and provide mentoring for Bronze Young Ambassadors.
Rhyl High School, LL184BY
- Free coach education / course opportunities.
- Development opportunities
- Reward trips / points
Admin, Assisting Coach with Session, Bronze Plus Young Ambassador, Coaching and Sport, Marketing / Promotion, Planning sessions, Silver Young Ambassadors, sport leadership, Sports Leadership
You must be over 12 years old
You must be under 18years old Accessible
Age Groups Children
This opportunity is available from Monday 08 May 2017 to Friday 31 July 2020.
The closing date is Friday 22 July 2016, in -455 days.